Comprehensive Recovery Programme
We take every element of the client into consideration and create a personalised treatment plan that helps them through the psychology, emotional, physical, and spiritual aspects of addiction. We base our treatment on a combination of curriculums and the 12 Steps.
Personalised Treatment Therapies
We integrate elements from different therapy practices to provide the utmost care for our clients. We offer music therapy, psychodynamics, mindfulness and solution focused therapy, as well as individual, group and family therapies.
Most of our clients stay between 28 to 120 days. The amount of time a client spends in our programme depends on their treatment needs. We work with each of our clients to develop a custom programme that will work for them.
Our clients choose from our five luxury room options:
- Manor Suite (Presidential): Luxurious private villa with private bathroom, garden, and plunge pool.
- Private Luxury Suite: Luxurious accommodation with a bedroom and attached lounge with fireplace, private bathroom, indoor and outdoor shower, and views of magnificent and tranquil gardens.
- Private Executive Villa: Luxurious rooms with en-suite bathrooms, private indoor and outdoor showers, and patios that either overlook citrus orchard or pine forest.
- Standard Private Room: Spacious and comfortable room with a private en-suite bathroom and private veranda.
- Semi-private Suite: Standard large room with two beds and a private bathroom.
We believe nutrition is an essential component to healing and recovery. Every day White River Manor’s professional chef prepares a variety of fresh meal options for a balanced and healthy diet. We also have a well-stocked milk bar, café, and delicatessen that sells fine coffee, cappuccinos, espressos, croissants, and freshly prepared snacks.
Our client’s have the opportunity to include a variety of leisure, adventure, and sporting activities in their programme. Here are a few of our favourites:
- Safari at Kruger National Park
- Helicopter tours of the surrounding area
- Elephant rides
- Horse trail riding
- Jogging, walking, hiking paths
- Mountain biking