All-Inclusive Pricing Starting at $6,950 USD a Month
All-inclusive pricing starts at $6,950 USD for 28 days ($248 Per Day). Included in this price you’ll receive the following:
- Personalised treatment therapies and counseling
- Professional life coaches
- Individual development and treatment plan
- Group Therapies
- Aftercare plan with ongoing counseling and therapeutic support
- Luxury housing in a semi-private villa
- Amenities: free wifi, laundry services, pool, 24 hour dedicated service professionals, sports and recreational activities, turndown service
- Nutritious meals in the full service restaurant including; full breakfast, upmarket lunch and dinner with specific dedicated meal courses prepared by an Executive Chef
- Round trip transportation between the centre and Kruger International Airport
Fees vary depending on shared suite, private suite, executive suite, luxury suite, and presidential suite. To compare our room packages please see our Room Options section below and contact us for more information. A variety of leisure and adventure activities are also made available which includes a Kruger Park Safari, Elephant Whispers experience, elephant ride, helicopter ride, Hazyview adventure sports, massages and beauty therapies. For more information on the fee structure, leisure and adventure activities, and programme packages please contact us at email@example.com to set up a private consultation.
- Manor Suite (Presidential): Luxurious private villa with private bathroom, garden, and plunge pool.
- Private Luxury Suite: Luxurious accommodation with a bedroom and attached lounge with fireplace, private bathroom, indoor and outdoor shower, and views of magnificent and tranquil gardens.
- Private Executive Villa: Luxurious rooms with en-suite bathrooms, private indoor and outdoor showers, and patios that either overlook citrus orchard or pine forest.
- Standard Private Room: Spacious and comfortable room with a private en-suite bathroom and private veranda.
- Semi-private Suite: Standard large room with two beds and a private bathroom.
Detox, if needed, is an additional cost. Detox is conducted by our psychiatrist and professionally monitored to ensure a smooth and a comfortable transition into the therapy process. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org concerning the cost of detox.
Flight to South Africa
Your final destination should be either Johannesburg (JNB) or Kruger International Airport (MQP). Nonstop flights from large airports like New York, Atlanta, London, or Dubai range from $1000 to $1800. Flying into Johannesburg tends to be the more affordable option with purchasing a separate ticket to MQP from JNB on South African Airways for a short 45-minute flight. If you’d like, our staff can help you coordinate, purchase flights, and arrange transport from the airport to the centre. We are committed to do everything we can to make our client’s traveling experience as smooth and enjoyable as possible.
Non-stop, round-trip economy flights typically have the following price ranges:
- New York/Atlanta to Johannesburg: $800 USD to $1,800 USD
- London to Johannesburg: $900 USD to $1,500
- Dubai to Johannesburg: $1,000 USD to $1,600
- Johannesburg to Kruger: $200 USD to $300 USD